SUCCESS 8-10
the starter's whisle went off .like hounds after a hare , the large group of us bounded
off. I was hemmed in the middle. My mine was blank,i were very nervous .I remember how
hard I struggling with my teammate to break free the score to more than our opponent
one mark.it seem to last forever.
As we made our way through the coures, i could not find out the technique they are using
.It will be a good tranning lesson for our team ,that we haven't meet this challenge before
.I cooperate with my teammate , face this match with our best just like we did it before.
As we approach,the last 30 second we have made a goal, the result is 10 to 8,we win the
match.Our coach feel very happy,he shouted,‘well done my boys!U get the champion!'no matter
how powerful our opponent,we still can get victory,through our hardworking.Any problem can
be slove through the hardworking you have pay for it,our hardworking pay out in deserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment